MovieCounts.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on MovieCounts.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in MovieCounts.com search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification.
Please sent us direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material so we can remove content.
Please allow 3-4 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
We are very curious and worried about the protection of the copyright which legal owners had.MovieCounts.com does not guarantee of any other website related or linked to this website.However,the material provided over here does not represents the real results or same results as copyrights owner contain.In addition to this,if the visitor of this thinks that this site is presenting his/her owned copyrights material and they do not want us to show this content on this platform,they should give us a notification in written form that we can take serious action and further proceed if the content has to be removed.
All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties.
All parts of the MovieCounts.com website are for private use only.
MovieCounts.com does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites and does not have any involvement in the downloading/uploading of content .
They are only indexed much like how Google works.
All our Post are Free Available On INTERNET.
For any legal copyright issues please contact appropriate media file hosters.
All trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrighted work, logos referenced herein belong to their respective owners/companies.
MovieCounts.com is only a source to provide online services which is being defined by Digital Millinium Copyrights Act.The material which is provided here we declare that it is not the type of violation and piracy.We take piracy and copyright violation very authenticaly.
If a content is violating copyright and you want us to remove that content or have any Query send us Email.(3-4 Business Day for an email Response)